Inspired by the Best of Tumblr tool we blogged about a few weeks ago – we were wondering which posts were most popular in 2012. We tested some of the most popular post WordPress plugins – but none of the plugins are able to look at past visits. So we took a look at our Google Analytics to see which posts were the most popular.
This was actually a really fun way to review the past year in post. We are pleased with the mix of popular posts – everything from top 10 lists (yep, we like lists) to blogger profiles. One of the highlights of last year was having our post retweeted by the folks of Urbanspoon and the top post was picked up by Pittsburgh website PopCity Media. Our post about the origins of the ugly Christmas sweater just missed the #12 spot by a couple of visits.
- Yinztagram – Instagram for Pittsburghers
- 5 Twitter Accounts Local Bloggers Should Be Following
- Seattle in 10 Local Blogs
- Albuquerque in 10 Local Blogs
- Charleston in 10 Local Blogs
- Why Food Bloggers Should Be On Urbanspoon
- Help A Fashion Blogger Kickstart A New Clothing Line
- Q&A With Jill from Jogging Jeans
- New Blog on the Map: Kiss Me I’m Polish
- Charleston InsideOut Profile: Interview with Realtor Kristin Walker
- The Best of St. Louis With STL-Style
- Say “I Do” With Local Wedding Blogs