I like checking out the Urbanspoon newsletter – it is a great way to learn about new food bloggers in my city. Today’s newsletter includes a link to a new post on the Urbanspoon blog with 2 things I’m excited to share:
1. Urbanspoon Blogger Events – The blog post has some photos from their recent Urban Hour – a blogger meetup at The Corner Store in San Francisco. And check out the write up and the beautiful photos from the event on the blog Focus:Snap:Eat. As we mentioned in yesterday’s post about Revive a blogger conference in Phoenix last this month, we’re always happy to see local bloggers meeting up offline. We hope to see more Urbanspoon events in other cities.
2. Guide to Blog Analtics – The Urbanspoon folks have put together The Beginners Guide to Blog Analytics. Even if you are not a food blogger – there is a ton of information here about getting starting with analytics. The post also includes tools to help you understand analytics for Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest as well.
If you are a food blogger be sure to check out our post Why Food Bloggers Should Be On Urbanspoon
Some additional reading on Urbanspoon:
- Urbanspoon Unveils America’s Most Popular New Restaurants of 2012 (thehotspotorlando.com)
- A curious person’s guide to the Urbanspoon Top 10. (nicolarichmond.wordpress.com)
- 10 Travel Apps that Will Really Help You Get to Know a Destination (flipkey.com)
- Executive Travel Directors Announces Top 5 Mobile Apps For Simplifying Travel (virtual-strategy.com)
- Another case for small restaurants to embrace mobile Web, apps (zdnet.com)